Democracy is Not a Spectator Sport
The League of Women Voters, a nonpartisan political organization, encourages the informed and active participation of citizens in government and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
The League of Women Voters is where hands-on work to safeguard democracy leads to civic improvement. Join the League and be directly involved in shaping the important issues to keep our community strong, safe and vibrant. As an LWV member, you are a part of an organization where thoughtful, active leaders work to create change in their communities.
Make plans now to attend our virtual Annual Meeting
The Georgia Secretary of State's office announced that it will mail absentee ballot request forms to all Georgia voters. See the press release. What do you need to do?
The Presidential Preference Primary, set for March 24, was postponed until June 9, 2020 - For information about early voting, click here.
Looking for more information about Georgia's new voting machines? Look
We're turning 100 in 2020. Support the League by donating to our 20.20 Campaign
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members
Voter Information Learn More
- Who is on the ballot in the next election? How to register to vote? ...and more
Legislative Report Learn More
- Weekly legislative reports from our legislative observer on the activities of the Georgia General Assembly
Voter Registration Drives and Information Learn More
- Information about upcoming voter registration events. To volunteer contact us at 404-577-8683 or email@example.com
What LWVAF's Been Up To Learn More
- Past Events and Updates
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
20.20 Fundraising Campaign Learn More
- 20.20 Campaign
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.
2017 Legislative Reports Learn More
- Archived 2017 Legislative Reports
2018 Legislative Reports Learn More
- Archived 2018 Legislative Reports